Downtown Community Improvement District
CID Board of Directors Meeting
11 S. Tenth St.
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 3:30 p.m.
|OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Approval of Minutes McClung – Vote
Approval of Financials McClung – Vote
– June 2017
Police Report Hughes
City Report Rhodes
– Boone County Road and Bridge Tax
– Guest: Fred Parry, Boone County Commissioner
– Columbia Homeless Outreach Team
– Guests: Steve Hollis, City of Columbia;
Katie Wilkins, VA; Heather Jacobson, Phoenix
– Revision to Employee Manual – PTO Policy – Vote
– Set Annual Meeting for Tuesday, August 8 at 3:30 pm – Vote
– Set Public Hearing for 2017 Property Assessment for Tuesday, August 8 at 3:30 pm – Vote
– Motion to spend $13.5k on 20 additional trash cans – Vote
Economic Development Moore
Search and Review McClung
DLC Report Wade
Staff Report Essing
Members of the public may attend any open meeting. For requests for accommodations related to disability, please call 573-442-6816. In order to assist staff in making the appropriate arrangements for your accommodation, please make your request as far in advance of the posted meeting date as possible.
Executive Committee Wednesday, July 5, 3:30 p.m.*DAY CHANGE
Board Meeting Tuesday, July 11, 3:30 p.m.
Economic Development/ Solid Waste Committee Tuesday, July 18, 3:30 p.m.
Operations Committee JULY MEETING CANCELLED
Marketing Committee Tuesday, July 25, 8:30 a.m.
Gateways Committee Thursday, July 27, 3:30 p.m.