Downtown Community Improvement District
CID Board of Directors Meeting and Annual Meeting
11 S. Tenth St.
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 3:30 p.m.
|OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Approval of Minutes McClung
Approval of Financials McClung
– July 2017
Police Report Hughes
City Report Rhodes
– Proposed Parking Garage Rate Increase – Guest Dave Nichols, City of Columbia
– Approve 2018FY Budget – VOTE
– Board and Committee Application Process – VOTE
– Public Hearing for 2017 Property Assessment – VOTE
– Set SBD Tax Rate at $0.00 – VOTE
– 2018FY Assertive Outreach and Detoxification Program Services – Proposal – VOTE
– 2018FY Resolutions and Contracts – VOTE
Economic Development Moore
– Winter Banner Program Funding – VOTE
Search and Review McClung
DLC Report Wade
Staff Report Essing
Members of the public may attend any open meeting. For requests for accommodations related to disability, please call 573-442-6816. In order to assist staff in making the appropriate arrangements for your accommodation, please make your request as far in advance of the posted meeting date as possible.
*AGENDA POSTED AUGUST 2 AT 9 AM