Downtown Community Improvement District
CID Board of Directors Meeting
11 S. Tenth St.
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 3:30 p.m.
|OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Approval of Minutes McClung
Approval of Financials McClung
– August and September 2017
Police Report Hughes
City Report Rhodes
– Proposed Local Use Tax – Guests from Boone County
– Board and Committee Application Process – Update
– Broadway Phase Two – TIF Update
– CVB Letters of Support for MSHAA Event Bids
– Stakeholder Communication System- Update
– Downtown Street Lighting Project
Economic Development Moore
Search and Review McClung
– MOU with City for Gateway Plaza
DLC Report Wade
Staff Report Essing
Members of the public may attend any open meeting. For requests for accommodations related to disability, please call 573-442-6816. In order to assist staff in making the appropriate arrangements for your accommodation, please make your request as far in advance of the posted meeting date as possible.
*AGENDA POSTED OCTOBER 6 AT 9 AM