Downtown Community Improvement District
CID Board of Directors Meeting
11 S. Tenth St.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 3:30 p.m.
|OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Approval of Minutes McClung
Approval of Financials McClung
– October 2017 – Vote
Police Report Hughes
City Report Rhodes
– Board Member Election – Vote
– 4AChange Outreach Program – Update
– Substance Abuse Advisory Commission Alcohol Ordinance Recommendations – Update
– Broadway Phase Two TIF – Update
– Stakeholder Communication System- Update
– True/False Sustainability Grant Letter of Support – Vote
Economic Development Moore
– Food Truck Ordinance Change – Vote
Search and Review McClung
DLC Report Wade
Staff Report Essing
Members of the public may attend any open meeting. For requests for accommodations related to disability, please call 573-442-6816. In order to assist staff in making the appropriate arrangements for your accommodation, please make your request as far in advance of the posted meeting date as possible.
*AGENDA POSTED November 8 AT 9 AM