Downtown Community Improvement District
CID Board of Directors Meeting
11 S. Tenth St.
Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
|OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Approval of Minutes McClung
Approval of Financials McClung
– December 2017
Police Report Hughes
City Report Rhodes
– Boone County Tax Collection Agreement
– Guests CJ Dykhouse & Brian McCollum, Boone County
– Plaza 807 Building Update
– Todd Hoien, Hawthorn Bank and Matt Beckett, Partner, East 280, LLC
– Stakeholder Communication System- Update
– Downtown CID Rep for Parking Commission
Economic Development Moore
– Solid Waste Master Plan
Search and Review McClung
– 2018 Committees
DLC Report Wade
Staff Report Essing
Members of the public may attend any open meeting. For requests for accommodations related to disability, please call 573-442-6816. In order to assist staff in making the appropriate arrangements for your accommodation, please make your request as far in advance of the posted meeting date as possible.
*AGENDA POSTED January 3 AT 9 AM